We guarantee satisfaction and surprise-free pricing plans. Get started with your 14-day free trial instantly! No credit card required!
- Schedule & share classrooms (unlimited duration)
- Invite up to 5 students to your classrooms
- Unified live student coding dashboard
- Live audio, video, screenshare, presentation, group chat, and direct messaging
- Intelligent IDE with suggestions, error-checking, and documentation
- Core support for over a dozen popular programming languages
- Live whiteboarding and user statuses to raise hands, show praise, etc.
- Cloud-based development environment
- Use with existing video conference solutions
- Cloud-based classroom recording and storage
- Basic live chat support
- Live polls and questions during class
- No login required for students
- 100% Browser-based
- Everything in Individual, plus:
- Invite up to 50 students to your classrooms
- Breakout rooms to support group work
- Free online curriculum integration support
- Priority live chat support
- Granular presentation pad access control
- Beam code and configuration instantly to help support sharing questions outside of standard presentation workflows
- Share after-class feedback with all students *
- Integrated lesson plan support in classrooms *
- Google Classroom integration *
- Schoology integration *
- Moodle integration *
- Clever integration *
- Everything in Essentials, plus:
- Invite up to 100 students to your classrooms
- Invite up to 5 teaching assistants to your classrooms
- Schedule a free 1:1 professional development and product training session with our success team
- Live real-time previews of student websites when building with web technologies
- Interactive support for machine learning, data science, and analytics platforms in Python
- Auto-grading of student code *
- Email address and domain-protected classrooms *
- Integrated professionally-developed training content and courseware for use in your classrooms and professional development *
- Canvas integration *
- Blackboard integration *
Institutional, District-wide, & Enterprise
- Organization-wide access and licensing (with volume discounts) • Custom SSO setup options • Custom 3rd party application integrations
- Server co-location and on-premises installations • Enterprise-grade service level agreements • JSON REST API access, documentation, and support
- White-labeling options • Custom branding setup • Full-service curriculum integration and customization
Frequently Asked Questions
To learn more, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via the live chat! We'd love to help you!
Our subscriptions are limited by number of concurrent students in your classroom. Meaning, if you teach 3 sections of CS101, with 100 students per section, you would only require a subscription for 100 students. For larger classes, please contact us directly for pricing.
When you add a TA to your subscription, they will be able to have the same rights as you to see and help your students with their code in real-time during class. TAs will not be able to create classrooms on their own without an additional license for each TA. Please contact us if you would like to inquire about bulk pricing.
Certainly! Please reach out to us via the live chat feature in the bottom-right hand corner of this page, and we will assist you with selecting an annual plan for your and your colleagues.
Sure! Please reach out to us via the live chat feature in the bottom-right hand corner of this page, and we will assist you with extending your free trial.