Superpowers for Programming Teachers
The first real-time platform for teaching programming online and in-person that enables you to connect with each student, see their work, and engage with their code instantly.
The Most Advanced Platform for Teaching Programming
All your students' code. In a single place. In realtime.
Real-time Student Code Dashboard
The unified real-time dashboard hands you the power of seeing and interacting with every students’ coding pad in real time. The live coding dashboard enables each instructor to see every student’s coding, debugging, testing, and thinking processes in real-time. This allows you to provide 100% individualized feedback, help, and support to every student throughout the entire duration of a class at the moment they need it most.
All the real-time coding pads in your classroom allow for collaborative editing, access control, presence tracking, error-checking, smart code suggestions, quick-fixes, documentation, and cloud-based code execution!
Smart IDE That Solves Problems for You
With Coding Rooms, gone are the days of managing installs, configurations, versions, permissions, and different operating systems. We bring it all to the browser and sync it across your entire classroom instantly. We also couple that with our state-of-the-art smart IDE that offers real-time suggestions, error checking, and help to you and your students!
Imagine you and your students all had a virtual coding guru on your shoulder – this is the experience that our IDE provides in real-time. Leverage this powerful toolkit to reduce your workload, and provide the ultimate learning experience!
Tooling that Supports your Instructional Workflows
Coding Rooms' streamlined admin options, scheduling, and classroom management features enable you to focus your effort 100% on teaching - not fighting with complicated learning management systems!
Coding Rooms also supports a wide array of features to ensure that your new remote or fully-online teaching is secure, safe, and error-free.
Powerful Presentation & Conferencing Support
Can you hear me? Can you see my screen? Can you view the presentation? Yes, yes, and yes! Coding Rooms integrates a powerful suite of video conferencing, audio, screen sharing, presenting (PDFs and PPTXs), group chat, whiteboarding, and direct messaging tools so that you never have to worry about bringing your entire classroom experience 100% online. What’s even more awesome? This whole experience doesn’t require any installing any extra software!
While all the tools for your virtual classroom live in Coding Rooms, you are also empowered to use Coding Rooms in physical settings, mixed classrooms, and even alongside your favorite video conferencing tools!
All Your Favorite Languages Configured & Ready to Go
Don’t see your language listed here yet? We’re always adding new languages! To get your language prioritized, please reach out to our support team with your request!
We guarantee satisfaction and surprise-free pricing plans. Get started with your 14-day free trial instantly! No credit card required!
- Schedule & share classrooms (unlimited duration)
- Invite up to 5 students to your classrooms
- Unified live student coding dashboard
- Live audio, video, screenshare, presentation, group chat, and direct messaging
- Intelligent IDE with suggestions, error-checking, and documentation
- Core support for over a dozen popular programming languages
- Live whiteboarding and user statuses to raise hands, show praise, etc.
- Cloud-based development environment
- Use with existing video conference solutions
- Cloud-based classroom recording and storage
- Basic live chat support
- Live polls and questions during class
- No login required for students
- 100% Browser-based
- Everything in Individual, plus:
- Invite up to 50 students to your classrooms
- Breakout rooms to support group work
- Free online curriculum integration support
- Priority live chat support
- Granular presentation pad access control
- Beam code and configuration instantly to help support sharing questions outside of standard presentation workflows
- Share after-class feedback with all students *
- Integrated lesson plan support in classrooms *
- Google Classroom integration *
- Schoology integration *
- Moodle integration *
- Clever integration *
- Everything in Essentials, plus:
- Invite up to 100 students to your classrooms
- Invite up to 5 teaching assistants to your classrooms
- Schedule a free 1:1 professional development and product training session with our success team
- Live real-time previews of student websites when building with web technologies
- Interactive support for machine learning, data science, and analytics platforms in Python
- Auto-grading of student code *
- Email address and domain-protected classrooms *
- Integrated professionally-developed training content and courseware for use in your classrooms and professional development *
- Canvas integration *
- Blackboard integration *
Institutional, District-wide, & Enterprise
- Organization-wide access and licensing (with volume discounts) • Custom SSO setup options • Custom 3rd party application integrations
- Server co-location and on-premises installations • Enterprise-grade service level agreements • JSON REST API access, documentation, and support
- White-labeling options • Custom branding setup • Full-service curriculum integration and customization
Create. Share. Code together.
Try it with your students with our 14-day free trial. No credit card required. There's never been a better time to start teaching with Coding Rooms!